|Aliases||Akibot966, Autumn H, Aki Hellraiser|
|Species / Type||Robot|
In Episode 44 B, after Kururu distracted Keroro Platoons and the Hinata siblings, he challenged a newly arrived Aki from her office in a battle in their mechas to determine the strongest lifeforms. Witnessing her robot, Aki rode her motorcycle and entered into it's ponytail which placed her inside a docking bay. With Kururu in his Kururu Robo, both of them battled each others. However, since AK966 is still in the prototype stage, it started to move on its own and attack Kururu Robo. In the end, she managed to locate the shutdown button and shut the robot, resulting both her and Kururu Robo damaged. Nonetheless, an escape pod was released from AK966's head which brought Aki and Kururu home.
Akibot is a very strong, and flexible robot, being able to remove most of body-parts.
- Autumn Punch (オータムパンチ Ootamu Panchi): This move is called Aki Hellraiser Power Fists in the Funimation dub.
- Autumn Hurricane (オータムハリケーン Ootamu Harikeen): This move is called Aki Hellraiser Hurricane in the Funiamtion dub.
- Autumn Beam (オータムビーム Ootamu Biimu): This move is called Hellraiser Beam Blast in the Funimation dub.
- Autumn Crusher (オータムクラッシャー Ootamu Kurasshaa): This move is called Aki Hellraiser Ball Crush in the Funimation dub.
- Autumn Arrow (オータムアロー Ootamu Aroo):
- Autumn Dynamite (オータムダイナマイト Ootamu Dainamaito): This move is called Aki Hellraiser Mega Blast in the Funimation dub.