|Giroro: The Most Dangerous Man in the Universe, de arimasu|
Giroro: Uchuu Mottomo Kiken na Otoko, de arimasu
|English Funimation anime title||Giroro Presents: Blood Violence Death Kill!|
|Air date||April 24, 2004|
|Screenplay||Satoru Nishizono +|
|Storyboard|| Masafumi Sato +|
Yusuke Yamamoto +
|Direction||Masafumi Sato +|
|Animation director|| 井上哲 +|
Shiro Shibata +
|Animation supervisor||Fumitoshi Oizaki +|
|Production assistance||Studio Guts +|
Previous episode: Episode 3
This episode: Episode 4
Giroro: The Most Dangerous Man in the Universe, de arimasu
Keroro: Rain with a Slight Chance of a Dangerous Man, de arimasu
Next episode: Episode 5
|Related to manga?|| |
Giroro: The Most Dangerous Man in the Universe, de arimasu (ギロロ 宇宙でもっとも危険な男 であります Giroro: Uchuu Mottomo Kiken na Otoko, de arimasu) is the first part of the 4th episode of the anime Keroro Gunso.
- Sergeant Keroro
- Private Tamama
- Corporal Giroro (official debut)
- Natsumi Hinata (minor role)
- Fuyuki Hinata (minor role)
- Aki Hinata (minor role)
The mystery of who's been watching the Hinata family is revealed - the third Keron invader, Corporal Giroro, has appeared, and he's not happy that his comrades appear to have become Pekopon prisoners of war. His solution: take over the Hinata home, to use as a base for their invasion. Keroro's fine with the 'base for invasion' part, but Giroro's plans to kill the former inhabitants are a bit much. He's already placed a number of traps, ready to catch the family out as they return home. But he seemingly underestimated, as Natsumi was able to get past all his traps.
Differences between the manga and anime Edit
Note: This episode focuses on manga chapter 11 and 12.
- Giroro shoved up a firecracker up Keroro's mouth in the manga, but in the anime, it was a hand grenade.
- After the bomb exploded on Keroro in the manga, his face was censored; but in the anime, he gained an afro.
- In the manga, Natsumi was carrying her school bag, but in the anime; it was a grocery bag.
- During the scene where Giroro was telling about how he arrived to the Hinata house; in the manga, Natsumi was seen outside, but in the anime, she was seen forcing Keroro to clean the house with the vacuum cleaner.
- In the manga, when Keroro was testing the TV but it exploded on him, he was standing in front of Tamama, however in the anime, Keroro was sitting and Tamama wasn't visible.
- This episode marks Giroro's official debut, after making a silhouette cameo in the B-part of the first episode.
- During the scene when Keroro was burnt by the grenade, Afro Sergeant can be heard for a few secounds.
- The scene where Keroro looked closer at the TV and it exploded on him is a reference to the Japanese joke where "you must go further away from the television".
- Giroro's debut was more creepier and brutal in this episode (along with the manga which the episode was based from).