|Keroro: Being Popular, de arimasu|
ケロロ モ テ る であります
Keroro: Mo Te Ru, de arimasu
|Air date||June 13, 2009|
|Screenplay||Kuniaki Kasahara +|
|Animation director||Yumiko Ishii +|
|Production assistance||STMATS +|
Previous episode: Episode 266
This episode: Episode 267
Next episode: Episode 268
|Related to manga?|| |
Keroro: Being Popular, de arimasu (ケロロ モ テ る であります Keroro: Mo Te Ru, de arimasu) is the second part of the 267th episode of the anime Keroro Gunso.
- Sergeant Keroro
- Corporal Giroro
- Private Second Class Tamama
- Segeant Major Kururu (cameo)
- Hinata Fuyuki
- Hinata Natsumi
- Angol Mois
- Aiyase Kaede (debut)
- Cat (cameo)
- This is the longest episode that took over 14 minutes, another one is Tamama: Tamama Tango, de arimasu.
- Keroro narrates the preview of the next episode about mecha designers.
- When Natsumi and Fuyuki were holding Mois and Tamama from Kaede, Natsumi's light-pink hair are colored just like the wall on Keroro's room.
- When Tamama was eating cookies while he was fat and jealous, the cookie he is holding is colored the same way as his body.