|Keroro: Negative Shin King of Terror, de arimasu|
Keroro: Kyoufu no Negativushinkingu, de arimasu
|Air date||April 11, 2009|
|Screenplay||Hiroaki Kitajima +|
|Animation director||Kazuyuki Igai +|
|Animation supervisor||糸島雅彦 +|
|Production assistance||Studio Guts +|
Previous episode: Episode 257
This episode: Episode 258
Keroro: Negative Shin King of Terror, de arimasu
Keroro: Yakiniku Without Honor and Humanity, de arimasu
Next episode: Episode 259
|Related to manga?|| |
Keroro: Negative Shin King of Terror, de arimasu (ケロロ 恐怖のネガティヴシンキング であります Keroro: Kyoufu no Negativushinkingu, de arimasu) is the first part of the 258th episode of the anime Keroro Gunso.
- Sergeant Keroro
- Corporal Giroro
- Private Second Class Tamama
- Segeant Major Kururu (minor)
- Lance Corporal Dororo
- Hinata Fuyuki (minor role)
- Hinata Natsumi
- Nishizawa Momoka (cameo)
- Angol Mois (silhouette cameo)
- Saburo (cameo)
- Azumaya Koyuki (cameo)
- Nishizawa Baio (cameo)
- Nishizawa Oka (cameo)
- Paul Moriyama (cameo)
- Chibi Pururu (cameo)
- God Keron (cameo)
- Nuii (cameo)
- Vipers (cameo)
- Mois is absent in this episode, but her silhouette can be seen in Keroro's fantasy about if they really conquered Pekopon, while he was still on Negative form.
- Nuii made her cameo appearance as Pururu's plush toy in Keroro's flashback.
- Momoka, Saburo, Koyuki, Paul, Baio and Ouka made their cameo apperances in Keroro's fantasy, except for Aki who didn't appear in this episode at all.
- When Keroro is about to you the Negative gun on Natsumi, his position is different, his eyes are white when he is angry. But in the preview his eyes are green when he is angry. Even though this error was corrected and reanimated on DVD release, the standard episode and the preview got also this error corrected when Keroro is holding the Negative gun.
- In one scene, Tamama's tail is colored the same way as his body.
- After Natsumi explain the prove about the Negative gun before Kururu pop out, Kururu got in each hands 4 fingers, but in a few frames Kururu got his five fingers back.