|Natsumi & Saburo: The Two Who Were Unable to Return de arimasu|
夏美＆サブロ ー 戻れないフ・タ・リ
Natsumi & Saburo: Modorenai Fu-ta-ri, de arimasu
|English Funimation anime title||Lost in Space?|
|Air date||June 3, 2005|
Previous episode: Episode 60
This episode: Episode 61
Invalid episode name
Natsumi & Saburo: The Two Who Were Unable to Return de arimasu
|Related to manga?|| |
Natsumi & Saburo: The Two Who Were Unable to Return, de arimasu (夏美＆サブロ ー 戻れないフ・タ・リ であります Natsumi & Saburo: Modorenai Fu-ta-ri, de arimasu) is the second part of the 61st episode of the anime Keroro Gunso.
- Sergeant Keroro
- Corporal Giroro (major role)
- Private Second Class Tamama
- Segeant Major Kururu
- Lance Corporal Dororo (minor role)
- Hinata Natsumi (major role)
- Saburo (major role)
- Angol Mois
- Fuyuki is absent in this episode.
- Momoka narrates the preview for the next episode.
- This is, so far, the episode with most errors in regards to animation, with approximately 18.
- This is the only episode along with A-story episode where eveyone's eyebrows can't be seen.
- The Classic Remastered version of this episode is on progress.
- During several scenes throughout the episode, Mois' stripes on the collar are colored red, just like her bowtie.
- When Keroro captured Natsumi and Saburo and teleport them into a rocket.
- When Keroro starts the rocket's countdown.
- When Giroro shoots the missiles on the rocket while they all explode.
- When Kururu tell Giroro is useless for this rocket because it was made from a very strong space steel that it can't be broken. (This will be corrected on short and remastered versions)
- When Giroro used Saburo's reality pen to draw the doors on a rocket, but they were all ugly before Kururu said it's his custom pen, and only Saburo can only use it. (This will be eanimated on short and remastered versions)
- When Keroro is telling Giroro that he needs to go to the restroom, while Giroro don't agree it.
- When Giroro was stopping Keroro not to get out before he shoot a shot on his gun only on DVD (Also on short and remastered versions that will be fixed pretty soon), but not the TV version.
- When eveyone was looking at the stars on the sky and remember about Giroro, who was taking a nice journey through space.
- When Natsumi meets Saburo at the secret base and asking him to eat some cookies she made, their animation are a bit off, and Natsumi's light color on her forehead disappears. (This error was corrected and their animation has been reanimated on DVD as well.)
- When Keroro is explaning the Karaoke set to Natsumi and Saburo, Kururu's and Tamama's symbols on their stomachs disappear.
- When Giroro shoots a missile on Keroro and the karaoke set, the button on his belt's back when he goes for his weapon is missing. (This error will be corrected on short and remastered versions)
- When the smoke disappears after shooting the missiles causing the explosion, Giroro's belt on his back switched the places until it will back to normal after Kururu's laugh
- When Keroro drank too much juice and he was about to go to the restroom, before he left while Giroro was still yelling at him not to give up, Kururu's symbol on his stomach has a star symbol, just like Keroro instead of spiral symbol. (This error will be reanimated on short and remastered versions)
- When Keroro was leaving them before Giroro use his weapon to stop him, Keroro's arms disappears for a few frames after shock.
- When Giroro stopped Keroro not letting him get away, while he was saying to him that they shall tell the HQ about capturing the criminals, Giroro's teeth were pink instead of white when he had enough of this.
- When the situation gets worst, where Keroro was about to take a toilet while he was running around, his left arm is colored white instead of green. (This error will be corrected on short version and remastered, too.)
- When Keroro is throwing Natsumi and Saburo from the restroom, Kururu's symbol on Saburo's hat is missing.
- When eveyone was looking at the stars on the sky and remember about Giroro, who was taking a nice trip to the space, the half of Dororo's face is colored the same way as his mask while he was still crying about beaking his sword, and Kururu's symbol on his stomach is not colored at all.