|Voiced by|| Keiji Fujiwara (Japanese)|
Christopher Bevins (Funimation)
|Species / Type||*|
The Nyororo (ニョロロ) is a fictional creature in the series Keroro Gunso. It is a yellow space plant that loves humidity.
They are attracted to areas of high humidity and prey on Keronians (like Keroro), which they swallow using the opening on their tail end. They then squeeze the moisture out of them, and spit the dehydrated Keronian out of their mouth. This does not kill the Keronian, but leaves them unable to move for several days until hydrated again. Once they have sucked a Keronian dry, the Nyororo glows a pale blue and then departs. They are highly sensitive to hot and spicy food and would die if they consumed it (episode 161-b). They usually appear in a pillar of lightning. Tamama says that whenever a Keronian gets to much humidity a Nyroro will always find it's way to the Keronian.
Nyororo with Keron Army Edit
The Keron Army has been fighting Nyororo since Keronians still used spears and arrows. History records that the Keron Army has fought 256 large scale wars with the Nyororo and lost each time.[cite this] However, the Keron Army had succeeded in ousting Nyororo out of Keron.
Some Nyororo are hiding in the territory of Pekopon.[cite this] (Keroro is not uncommon to find them).
- Putata has a Nyororo paintbrush.
- Keroro used to have a robotic Nyororo named Nyobo.
- Episode 164 reveals that the Nyororo's tail is really is mouth and the face is his arse.
- Nyroro are based off Lamprey.
- Despite Nyroro being well known enemies of Keronians, The Keron Army uses them as punishment for Platoon Leaders who don't turn in Battle Assignments.