Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally started as A.I. chips made by Kururu, they were implanted on all types of toilets and programmed to attack humans that used them. The Keroro Platoon tried to use them for invasion, until their badges transformed red and they began gaining sentience. Their leader, Commander Toilet, issued an all out war against humanity for tainting them as places to defecate. As all Toiletformers marched their way to Inner Tokyo, The Keroro Platoon, Natsumi and Fuyuki Hinata and Momoka Nishizawa's soldiers attacked them with paints and inks. Though seemingly successful, some of them used water squirter as shields until Fuyuki came up with an idea. He mobilized all fighters to deliver bombs filled with his underwear to shut them down, reverting all armies to mere toilets and shutting down their chips.
During their first stage, they could suck their users and beat them in the toilet bowl. Other than that, they can unleash a huge water current and heating up the toilet seats to burn their user's buttocks. They can also move from their original spot.
After gaining full control, their bodies turned into mechanical machine parts and able to transform into a more humanoid robot mode. They can fly via built-in boosters and unleash a water current even create a fountain as shields from paint and ink assaults. But however, it seemed that they share the same mind and all had a fear of underwears, as Fuyuki had once accidentally clogged his house's toilet bowl with his underwear, making them turned into toilet bowls once again. Also, due to their hatred for dirts, if tainted, they would reduced back to mere toilets, though it only affect one and targeted Toiletformer.
The Toiletformers, as well as the episode they debuted were homages to the Transformers series. As shown:
- Their transformation from toilets to robots were similar to the AllSpark mutations, where artificial Cybertronians were created when AllSpark energy affected machineries.
- Despite several toilets sharing the same body type, all but their heads have different eye/visor designs, similar to the Autobot and Decepticon warriors head mold.
- The Toiletformer emblem that changed to red wields a similar design to the Decepticon badges.
- When Giroro was surprised that the squat-style toilets were also capable of attacking humans, he noted that "there's more than meets the eye", the original 1980 Transformers series' motto.
- Commander Toilet shouts "Fight! Super Toilet Lifeforms!" is a reference to the atypically ostentatious title given to the first year of the G1 Transformers franchise in Japan, "Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers".